4.30.2011

HIGH FIVE THUMBS UP YAY YAY HUZZAH!

I WON AN AWARD!
FOR WRITING A PAPER!

FIRST PLACE!!!!


Sorry if I'm bragging, it's just that I never win anything. And I was really proud of this paper. So, YAYAYAY! 

Today was IUP's English Department Undergraduate Honors Ceremony. Basically, they hand out certificates for outstanding grades and writing awards. I submitted a creative non-fiction piece and a critical essay. THE CRITICAL ESSAY WON FIRST PLACE. 
I'm kind of excited, if you couldn't tell from that ridiculous picture.


I wrote this paper for one of my film classes last semester. Our focus was Coen Brothers films and for my final paper I analyzed their use of voiceover narration in Blood Simple, Big Lebowski, and No Country for Old Men
Baller. 


This is just my "Yay! You have good grades!" certificate. Still pretty baller. 

I was also inducted as next year's Secretary for IUP's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, the English Honors Fraternity. Woot woot. 




Today was good, good, good. 






......

:]


*Also, the dates on the certificates are screwed up. Don't read them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment