1.03.2011

Burgh'n It.


I am back from Pittsburgh! 
This is the only picture I took all weekend.
It's from this morning... I remain a dedicated procrastinator.

Friday, I left home around noon and got to Karrie's around 3ish.
We vegged (as usual), ate pizza, and slowly got ready for people to show up.
I wore a sparkly dress. 
It ended up ripping in multiple places. Good thing I have a new sewing machine, eh?
The party was fun fun.

Saturday morning dragged on because Joe slept in and didn't answer his phonnnne. I was a little perplexed, but he woke up and I got over it. I left my dearest Karrie and ventured to Joe's house (yayayay). We went to see Black Swan.... holy crap. EVERYONE MUST SEE THAT MOVIE!! 
I don't remember what else we did besides cuddle, eat tacos and other yummy foodies, watch TV, and be lazy for a couple days.  
It was wonderful.

Unfortunately, Joe's grandpa had to go to the hospital this morning. 
Dislike.

Other than that, my little visit was a success. 
I spent my meager paycheck of $55 on gas and it was totally worth it.
I'm not scheduled at all for this week at work either... so, I shall remain poor for a long time.
I don't really care, to be honest. 
I shall job hunt at school. 

I'm not stressing. 
Call it a New Years Resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment