12.30.2010

Doin' Stuff.

I've been doing stuff the past few days! 


Since Joe left, I hadn't been doing much with my time besides sleeping, eating, and watching TV. 
But Tuesday broke the bum streak.

Party Tuesday consisted of the status quo festivities. There was food, chocolate, and adventuring all over the 717. 

Wednesday, I went to Salvation Army with my biddies, then we relaxed here with movies and cookies. I found a pretty blouse/dress, a Complete Guide to Sewing, a purple picture frame (to be gifted), and a beautiful scarf. We watched Under the Tuscan Sun and Pride & Prejudice. Lovely indeed.

Today, I made a quick trip to Midtown Scholar with KP and attempted to put my sewing machine together. Due to my lack of fabric and direction, the project fell through. Instead, we exchanged music, something we frequently do. I even cleaned my room and completed 1/4 of Joe's Christmas present! 

I'm enjoying my newfound productivity, and a lack of hours at work is proving to be delightful (although monetarily irresponsible). I just need to keep this up in order for poverty to pay off.


This weekend I'm hoping to drive to Pittsburgh.
But we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment