7.12.2011

Oh, Blog.

Life is real up in hurr.

I've been prepping for my trip to England for the past few days, and the reality of the situation is slowly starting to sink in.

I'm going to study Shakespeare at Oxford for three weeks, btw. 
Don't know if I told you. 
I leave this Friday.

Yep.

I'm freaked. Excited, pumped, nervous.

It's going to be amazing,
I know that much for sure. 

My trip to Harrisburg has been quite nice (I've been home since Saturday night), 
and I definitely accomplished more than I would have in Indiana.
I really needed my MaryLou to hound me every ten minutes to make sure I was keeping up with the homework I have yet to be completely done with... 

MaryLou is the bomb. 
But you already knew that.



Seeing as I'll have my laptop in the UK, I will make an effort to keep you posted. 
Yah yah.

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment