6.01.2011

HOME

I am sitting in my father's study, meandering around the interwebs as my laundry washes downstairs.

I arrived home this afternoon.

I came home to collect some needed supplies for the journey to Colorado on Thursday.
And I missed my family.
I will see them again in a few days at the Denver airport...
but I still wanted to be home before I was far away agian.

I spent time with my Momma at the Hershey Outlets.
She bought me some lovely new dresses and a pair of great sandals.
I may have missed her the most.
I love my Momma.

I also was able to spend some time with Gabby and Kelly.
Swimming, chips, and cheese dip was involved.

I did not get to see everyone I planned to see.
Such is life.

There will be other times.
Summer is long.

At least it seems to be at first.



No comments:

Post a Comment